Dialling leads where you already know the home insurance renewal dates puts you in the right place at the right time!
So, it’s fair to say that buying the right home insurance leads is imperative for a successful sales campaign!
Generating accurate home insurance leads is an art, so many times you’ll end up buying home insurance leads with inaccurate renewal dates which wastes time and money. At Axowa, we target this question set in a different way to assure accuracy by running probability analysis on the leads we generate each day on top of our normal quality process.
- Telephone survey responders
- Excellent contact rates
- Confirmed name, address and telephone number
- Does already have Home Insurance
- Home insurance renewal dates available
- Whole of UK or Postcode specific
- Opted in to be contacted about home insurance
Making the Difference
When you buy home insurance leads from us, we are always keen to be able to build a natural link between the information you receive and your opening script. Once we are able to establish this link, you will find that our home insurance leads normally perform higher than average against other leads purchased at the same price.
Feedback is always key to building a successful relationship and it goes both ways. Our aim is to become a long term reliable provider to you so the sooner we can understand each other’s process, the sooner we can concentrate on higher production and you can concentrate on growing your business in confidence.
Our Home Insurance Renewal Dates database consists of first use, second use and list rental.
- First Use
Leads where the prospect has qualified as per our home insurance leads criteria and we haven’t sold that lead from that survey instance before or within the exclusivity period set on this lead set.
- Second Use
Second use means the data has only been sold once as First Use so you would be the second company to buy that lead from us (for leads that are time dependant we do not sell the leads for second use or list rental until 12 months after we initially sold the leads).
- List Rental
These are leads that cannot be sold as first use or second use leads however this does not mean they have been sold multiple times before.
- Second use home insurance leads are normally available 60 days after the data has been sold as first use and for home insurance renewal dates 12 months after. We have this exclusivity period in place to protect the first use buyer’s sales activity and to also make sure the consumer isn’t being contacted too often for the same reason.
- We can also arrange for you to be the main sponsor for the home insurance question in one of the surveys so you get fresh first use data delivered to you every day.