Axowa is a trading style of Captivate Plus Ltd, any reference to “Axowa” or “we” in this policy is written on behalf of Captivate Plus Ltd.
Axowa are specialists in the collection and provision of business data & consumer data for marketing purposes and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work with many leading brands to help them target their offers more precisely by collecting, purchasing and/or provisioning key purchasing information on their behalf. Axowa provides such organisations with the key information they need in order to better target their products and services.
Information collected through this website
We collect information from visitors to this website through the use of contact us Webpages.
We collect your details when you email us with an enquiry or contact us directly by telephone on the contact numbers provided on this website.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of:
- Providing information about products and services
- Providing and personalising our services
- Dealing with your enquiries and requests
- Administering orders and accounts relating to our suppliers or customers
Data Capture Information
We will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via email or when you contact us by telephone. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please contact us.
Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you. This will be in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you contacted us by email or called us on the contact number provided.
If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please contact us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties. We will only disclose data when obliged to disclose personal data by law, or the disclosure is ‘necessary’ for purposes of national security, taxation and criminal investigation, or we have your consent, and to the following:
- Business partners
- Suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf
- Successors in title to our business.
How we use your data
The information that you volunteer to Axowa, via either consumer survey programs, partners, or websites, may be shared and used to appropriately target offers and marketing communication from our clients and from our selected third-party partners. Marketing communication may be via telemarketing, email, post, SMS/MMS; depending on the contact information that you provide to Axowa.
By volunteering your telephone number via third parties, you are agreeing to telephone contact from our clients, our selected third-party partners, and any named sponsors of specific survey questions.
Some questions on the consumer surveys are specific to named sponsor organisations, and by expressing a specific positive interest in their brand or products you are also agreeing to contact from them.
Axowa and our selected third-party partners will use your data to provide you with information on products or services which we or they feel may be of interest to you, or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes. Data is stored for up to 12 months for auditing purposes. The following sectors are the industry types you can expect your data to be supplied to, depending on the answers given by you and your stated interest.
- Professional Services such as charities, solicitors, financial advisors or consultants.
- Financial Products Services such as Mortgage, Loans, Funeral Plans and Wills.
- Agencies and Brokers who buy and sell consumer data.
- Telecoms and Broadband Companies offering mobile phone, landline, broadband and technology.
- Household Service Companies such as utility, gas, electric and solar.
- Insurance and warranty companies such as car, home, pet and electrical goods cover.
- Lifestyle, leisure and retail companies such as home improvements, white goods, high street brands.
- Marketing Questionaires conducted by but not limited to Matters Family, Consumer Help Group, UK Living etc.
- Charity and Social Organisations.
- Market Research and IT services.
- Automotive such as the car, bike and caravan industry.
- Gaming, Mail order, Media and Travel industry.
- Health / Mobility such as cosmetics and mobility aids.
Your data may be used for:
- Analytical modelling and market research purposes;
- Validation, enhancement, information verification, suppression, tracing and to the extent permitted by law, individual reference or look-up services, by Axowa and third parties.
The information you give us may be combined with other information about you that is obtained from other sources.
For example: If you are already a customer of a third party, that third party might wish to add an e-mail address you give us to the customer records that it holds about you and use that email address to maintain their relationship with you and/or to offer you goods and services that are similar to those you have previously purchased. The consent you provided for any information you have previously shared with us or any third parties will be renewed at the time you give your consent for any new information sharing unless you indicate otherwise by contacting us.
Where we store your personal data
Opting out at a later date
Once you have given your consent, you can however still control whether or not you continue to receive communications from such third parties. The method of control depends on the channel of communication:
To withdraw your consent for live or automated calls from anyone you can add your name to the Telephone Preference Service which is maintained at this website address: www.tpsonline.org.uk
You can also opt out at any time from communications via any of the methods described by contacting us. Please note that such opt-out will only apply to communications from those third parties with whom we have a business relationship. If you opt out this way, you may still receive communications from third parties with whom we have no relationship.
You can also withdraw your consent for postal marketing from anyone by adding your details to the Mailing Preference Service. For more details please go to www.mpsonline.org.uk
E-mail or SMS (text message)
You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail or SMS marketing communications from any individual third party by using the instructions in any email communication such third party sends you (usually an ‘unsubscribe’ link).
All third party users of your data are required to adopt and implement best practice security measures to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. If you have any queries or concerns about the data usage please contact us.
Captivate Plus Ltd, Third Floor, 207 Regent Street, London W1B 3HH.
or email: compliance @captivateplus.com